Win an alice McCALL x VAMFF Experience Terms & Conditions
NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/41450
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Employees of the Promoter (and their immediate families) are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- To be eligible, entrants must be currently residing in Australia and aged 18 years or older. Valid identification may be requested to determine the eligibility of the Prize Winner.
- Promotion commences at 9am AEST on Monday 20 January, 2020 and ends at 9am AEST on Monday 10 February, 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, eligible individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Post the specified static image to their Instagram feed.
- Tag @vamff and @alicemccallptyltd within the image and the caption.
- Be following @alicemccallptyltd and @vamff on Instagram at the time the winner is drawn.
- The entrant’s personal Instagram account must be set to public view to be eligible.
- The prize includes:
- 2 x return domestic economy flights from the winner’s nearest capital city to Melbourne with Virgin Australia (valued at up to $500pp)
- 1 x nights’ accommodation at The Langham (valued at $400)
- 2 x front row seats at the VAMFF ELLE runway show featuring alice McCALL (valued at $404)
- $1,000 shopping credit at alice McCALL (valued at $1,000)
The total prize pool for the Promotional Period is a maximum of AUD $2,804.
- One (1) Prize Winner will be selected at the end of the Promotional Period. The Prize Winner will be contacted at 9am AEST on Monday 10 February, 2020 in writing via Instagram direct message. The Prize Winner must claim the prize within three (3) working days. Should the Prize Winner not claim the prize, a redraw will take place. The Prize Winner will be published on the Promoter’s website no later than Friday 14 February, 2020.
- This promotion is a game of chance. The Prize Winner will be drawn at random using an automatically generated Prize Winner generator. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
Any and all costs associated with entering the Promotion and redeeming the prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner.
Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a Prize Winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable, exchangeable or refundable, and cannot be taken as cash.
The Prize Winner consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia or in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f)use of a prize.
As a condition of accepting a prize, the Prize Winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
The Promoter is Alice McCall Pty Ltd (ABN 47 115 260 903) of 55 Mentmore Avenue, Rosebery, NSW 2018.